Spinach is a vegetable which is fairly popular. It’s used fresh for salads, sautéed as a side dish with garlic and sometimes used in soups and pastas. Spinach tastes really good and there are quite a few creative dishes which makes use of spinach.
- Burger/Meatloaf/Meatballs With Spinach. For a unique twist to your burger, you can try adding spinach. Almost everyone loves cheeseburgers or hamburgers. You can prepare your usual hamburger mix using turkey, beef or any chosen mix. Add your preferred spices and condiments like salt, garlic, onions and ketchup. Now, you just need to thaw a 10-ounce box frozen spinach (chopped). After draining, simply add everything to the meat, mix both ingredients well then cook. The texture of the burger with spinach is so great, and it’s very tasty as well. Sneaking spinach this way is a great way to do for picky eaters. The same thing can be done for meatballs and meatloaf. The amount of the spinach must be adjusted according the quantity of the meat.
- Coconut Milk With Sauteed Spinach. This creative dish has such an amazing taste and is much better than the spinach which is just plainly steamed. This is especially famous at pot-luck meals. For this, you just need to cook a half-pound chopped bacon until it gets crisp and drain. Then, add 2 bags of 10-ounce fresh spinach to your skillet. Next, add chopped garlic (3 cloves), the previously-cooked bacon, pepper and salt and stir. Slowly pour the coconut milk can (13 ounce). Cover your skillet and allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes. Occasionally stir until the garlic and spinach become tender.
- Italian Style Chicken With Spinach. This recipe produces a mouth-watering aroma and goes perfectly well when it’s served over pasta or rice. Thaw a 10-ounce box frozen spinach (chopped). Drain and then squeeze. Process the garlic (3 cloves), pepper, salt, bread crumbs (1 ½ cup, Italian style) and the spinach until it turns into a sprinkling consistency. Oil your baking dish then place the chicken breasts on it. Pour 1/8 ounce of your choice of Italian dressing over chicken breasts. Sprinkle the spinach mixture over the top of the chicken then cover. Bake for about 45 minutes then take the cover off. Bake for 10 minutes or until the topping turns brown.
- Spinach lasagna. This is done similar with the other lasagne, only adding frozen spinach in it. This is very delicious when smothered with beef and noodles.
- 3-Cheese Tortellini With Spinach. This is a very simple recipe which is very quick to make. This is a good recipe to prepare when you’re just not in the mood to cook or in a hurry to go somewhere. To prepare this recipe, you simply need to boil a certain quantity of 3-cheese tortellini. While waiting, cook your choice of meat. Any meat would do, even shrimp would be great with it. Drain everything once all the ingredients are ready and cooked. Get a large pot and put all the ingredients inside. Slowly mix garlic alfredo sauce (1 jar) then serve. You now have a great dinner that your family will enjoy.
Spinach can also be mixed to a lot of dishes, goolash, pizza toppings or spaghetti, you have a limitless choice. Creative ingredients such as bacon and tomatoes can be added to make your dish more grand.